Magneto

Old 01-03-06, 08:15 PM
Exclamation Magneto

I amm looking for someone to help me i have just put a new magnito i took of a VICTA POWER TORQUE on to an old Scot bonnar mower

the magnitos deptha dna width has been set according to specifications i am having some issues with the wiring

the first is the main chord which attaches to the Spark Plug

Secondly there iare two more temrinals Terminal one has two black coming out of it and the second has one brown one

the firs to fhte two balck chrods goes strait to wat looks like a black chord
the second runs starit to a silver box "MDA' and this seems to also be able to connec to th brown chrod out the other ehnd which then has another part that leads to antoher brass terminal

ANyone who can give me some help please do and anyone who knows of any sites that may help i wouldr eally apprecaite it

cheers TOM

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-06, 03:34 PM
black is ground in any case. The other should go to the points.

Old 01-04-06, 08:59 PM
There are two balck chords is the one attached to the silver box the ground or the other??

ANd wat points do they go to ???

Old 10-12-07, 04:14 AM
Victa Wires

Brown is earth. It needs to be connected to the earth terminal on the coil (terminal closest to the high tension lead). The pointy end goes to the carb to be part of the off switch.
The other wire goes from the ignition module to the other terminal on the coil, and the pointy end goes to the carb to be the other wire in the off switch.