Homelite Chainsaw

Old 03-27-06, 11:35 AM
Post Homelite Chainsaw

Was given a Homelite 14'' chainsaw,ut#10655, ser#7h1360167 model is ''xl'' also has markings
''textron'', been looking for a manual and parts list, but can't find one. Need to know what the gas/oil mix ratio is and find parts needed to repair if needed. Thanks for any info.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-06, 12:41 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I believe the gas/oil ratio is 32/1. As far as a manual, you might find one on ebay, or an online store that specializes in manuals. For parts, it may take a bit of looking. Homelite is no more, so parts may be difficult to find. I haven't had the need to search for parts for them, so I don't know how difficult it is to find them.

Old 03-28-06, 03:58 AM
Good Morning Jarhead, Cheese and all. You can find part information and order your manual by following the directions given on this page http://www.homelite.com/parts/index.htm Thx, Ron

Old 03-28-06, 05:13 AM
Thanks guy's, I knew I'd get some answers here.I checked the Homelite site and saw thier no longer doing buisness.I'll check that site out and thanks for the info.
Semper Fi.

Old 08-16-07, 06:34 PM
homelite chain saw

Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
Was given a Homelite 14'' chainsaw,ut#10655, ser#7h1360167 model is ''xl'' also has markings
''textron'', been looking for a manual and parts list, but can't find one. Need to know what the gas/oil mix ratio is and find parts needed to repair if needed. Thanks for any info.
Did you ever find a manual for your chain saw? I have the same model and would like to get a copy

Old 08-17-07, 12:48 PM
Thumbs up

hears a link to get parts. i got a manuel but forgot the net site http://hcpi.arinet.com/scripts/EmpartISAPI.dll?MF hope this helps

Old 04-17-09, 02:31 PM
The ratio is definitely 32:1 or 4 oz./gal. I just checked it in my manual. I have recently acquired a scanned copy of the 29 page manual. It was done at a low resolution but it is very legible. If you send me your email address I will send you the images.

Mark
[email protected]

Old 04-17-09, 05:10 PM
Homelite is still in business, it is now owned by the TTI/Gardner group. I work for the Canadian parts distributor.
Some parts are still available for the old Textron built product. Unfortunately their website Homelite :: Home is somewhat less than reliable, frequently can't get into parts look up.

Old 07-30-09, 12:31 PM
Question Homelite Chainsaw UT10942A

I have a UT10942A chainsaw that has been sitting for about 3 months. I can't find the manual and I am having problems getting it started. It ran when I bought it, I put in fresh fuel/oil, checked the spark plug, but it still won't start. Any suggestions?