Homelite blower HB-180 - gas cap and carb question


Old 05-14-06, 03:54 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 23
Question Homelite blower HB-180 - gas cap and carb question

I have a Homelite blower model HB-180. Gas leaks thru the checkvalve in the middle of the gas cap. I don't like using the blower with gas seeping out of the cap. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new cap? I've tried locally but no one handle Homelite products anymore. Any where online? Did Homelite go out of business? One other question. This unit has a Walbro carb on it with the following stamped on the surface of the carb: WT G2 212A. Is the model number of this carb 212A? Where can I get a carb rebuild kit for it? I think I just need the gasket/diaphragm kit. TIA for all your help.
Big Mac
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-06, 04:43 PM
repair_guy's Avatar
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Marion,Al.
Posts: 539
The repair kit for your carb.is :K11-WAT.that has every thing.

The diaphragm/gasket kit is D11-WAT.

You should be able to buy one at any small engine shop,since the same carb.is used on a lot of other brands of equipment.

But yes,sadly,Homelite is out of business,And I don't know where your gona find a fuel cap.Unless you can find a used one some where that will fit.

Lots of Luck

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes