Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Thanks and a follow-up

MN

06-30-06, 01:31 PM   #1  
Thanks and a follow-up

Earlier this week I posted about a problem with a Sears 200 mph leaf blower I bought at a garage sale for my son who just bought his first home. The blower wouldn't run with the choke off. Several people replied and suggested that it may need a new diaphram. I order one, installed it and sure enough the blower runs like new. A cheap $6 fix.

I want to thank those who took the time to help out. The kid will get several year use out of a blower that a previous owner would have no doubt dumped in the trash. So in addition to this board being a place for sound advice and helpful people, it also has the positive environmental impact of adding to recycling. Imagine a forum devoted to small engines that most environmentalist despise is in fact the environment's friend. Hats off to all.

Sod

Sponsored Links

06-30-06, 03:07 PM   #2  
I am glad the problem was solved. At DIY, we try to help members get the problems they have.....fixed, on their own. We have experts in many categories that donate their time to other members. It IS a nice place to get those answers to your questions.
Thank you for replying back with the results.

Search this Thread