husky 1650 electric pressure washer

Old 07-08-06, 08:00 AM
djt
husky 1650 electric pressure washer

The manifold on my pressure washer cracked.I replaced it with another one.I followed the instructions to start the motor then back off the screw until it stops,then squeeze the trigger and the motor is supposed to start but it does not.what could be the problem.thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-06, 12:38 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I'm not very familiar with the workings of an electric pressure washer, but it sounds to me like there is a pressure switch that is not working properly. Does water come out the gun at all? (under its own pressure?)

Old 07-10-06, 06:22 AM
djt
Yes water comes out but there is no pressure.where would the pressure switch be.

Old 07-10-06, 11:04 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I would expect it to be on the manifold. Probably screwed into it, but as I mentioned, I'm not too familiar with the electric ones. It should show the switch in your owner's manual if it shows an exploded view. If not, try searching your unit by model # on the net and see if you can find a parts breakdown.

Old 07-16-06, 04:52 AM
Similiar Problem with 1600

Hi!
Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your Husky 1650. I just replace the manifold assembly on my 1600 and my motor is not turning on at all. The washer is getting power but no motor. It is not even humming. Husky is sending me a new switch to try but that will take 5 - 7 days. Just wondered if you solved your problem.
Your problem sounds different . It sounds like your motor works but you can't get the adjustment right so that the wand is turning the moto on and off. Hope yo got the screw to work as that is something I have toadjust as soon as I can get the motor working.
Thanks, Twillie