Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

craftsman leaf blower only runs at half choke

Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation

07-09-06, 05:27 PM   #1  
craftsman leaf blower only runs at half choke

In a collection of mowers that a guy droped off for me to fix and resell or keep was a craftsman leaf blower/vac/mulcher its 175MPH.Don't know the model. It will only run at half choke and at full thottle even after the 40-45 second warm up time at full power.As soon as I let go of the throttle it dies it makes no attemp to idle. And if I put it to run(no choke) it dies.What do you think before i pull the carb off.I prime it 8-10 times like it says.As long as its a half choke and full thottle it runs. Let off the throttle it dies.Any adjustments that need to be made.

Sponsored Links

MN

07-09-06, 05:54 PM   #2  
Replace the diaphram. I have 200mhp craftsman blower with the same problem and it was the diaphram. Easy fix thanks to this board's expertise

11-13-06, 02:26 PM   #3  
Have the same problem

Is there anywhere where you can obtain a manual for this blower? Also, where would you get parts?

cjartist

Visiting Guest

11-13-06, 03:49 PM   #4  
Azis
You will need a model # and then go here http://www3.sears.com/
for parts listing. Sears also sells parts but may be purchased for less from other sources.

Search this Thread