Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Ryobi tiller fills with gas

MI

07-21-06, 03:19 PM   #1  
Ryobi tiller fills with gas

Its a ryobi 2 stroke 410r 31cc 9" tiller. I used last year and it was acting up a little but worked OK. The I get it out this year and a few days ago I was using it and it worked fine, I shut it off then 2 days later I go to use it and the tank is empty. I fill it and it works fine. Yesterday it wouldnt start, gas was running out of air filter and exhaust. Then today the same thing happened and I had to take the spark plug out to dump all the gas out of the engine. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks alot

Sponsored Links

Non-US

07-21-06, 07:10 PM   #2  
I'm afraid it's time for a carb kit. The whole carb kit is required, not just a cleaning. Sorry Make sure to soak all parts & blow dry with compressed air. Roger

MI

07-21-06, 07:30 PM   #3  
Posted By: hopkinsr2 I'm afraid it's time for a carb kit. The whole carb kit is required, not just a cleaning. Sorry Make sure to soak all parts & blow dry with compressed air. Roger
What really sucks is that its not my tiller. A friend droped it off last year and I didnt want to use it but he left it anyways.

Search this Thread