crankcase gas/oil separator needed


Old 08-05-06, 06:01 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: xxx
Posts: 310
crankcase gas/oil separator needed

I'm looking for some kind of gizmo to put on top of a crankcase breather tube which allows the gasses to vent to atmosphere, but removes the oil and allows it to run back to the crankcase. My crankcase vent tube is 1" diameter. Any kind of inexpensive, simple devices around that will do this? Where do I find, and what are they called?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-06, 08:01 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,365
Not trying to be rude, however;
I think we need a little more info. What is it, what is going to do, is this thing animal, vegetable or mineral. Is it indoor, outdoor etc;
From your description of your needs I hav'nt a clue.
Have a nice day. Geo
Old 08-05-06, 09:59 PM
v8driver's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 767
I know what your talking about (just can't remember the name) but why would you want to? Its pratically useless....

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes