Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Gravely Residential Walk-Behind Lawnmowers

CANADA

08-17-06, 06:08 PM   #1  
Gravely Residential Walk-Behind Lawnmowers

Does anyone have have any experiences with the Gravely Home Walk-Behind lawnmowers? I was originally looking at a LawnBoy but was shown the Gravely brand by a local lawnmower shop. I am not familiar with the brand. I understand it is popular in the USA but being from Canada, I've not heard of it.

Joe

Sponsored Links

PA

08-17-06, 07:19 PM   #2  
Gravelys have been around for decades. Currently they are owned by Ariens, also known for building top quality equipment.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

08-17-06, 10:11 PM   #3  
All the Gravely products I've seen have been built way beyond ordinary standards. They are tough. I haven't seen much of the newer stuff though. There aren't any gravely dealers anywhere near my area that I'm aware of, which is probably why I don't see much newer stuff.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

NY

08-18-06, 04:43 AM   #4  
If I understand you correctly, this is a consumer, walk-behind unit (not a commercial WAWB) and, if so, this is an Ariens in Gravely clothing. Good, heavy-duty machine!

CANADA

08-18-06, 01:38 PM   #5  
Posted By: puey61 If I understand you correctly, this is a consumer, walk-behind unit (not a commercial WAWB) and, if so, this is an Ariens in Gravely clothing. Good, heavy-duty machine!

Correct.....here is the web page.

http://www.gravely.com/products/athome/walkbehind/

Joe

NY

08-18-06, 01:59 PM   #6  
This is basically an Ariens but there may be subtle differences. Good machines.

Search this Thread