Looking for John Deere Snow Blower Gas Tank

Old 09-18-06, 07:52 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Looking for John Deere Snow Blower Gas Tank

I'm looking for a gas tank for a John Deere 320 Snowblower. It is an older model and Deere has discontinued selling parts for it. The John Deere Part # is PT3447, or PT2768 or PT5091. Deere changed the part # over the years. I have looked high and low for a gas tank and have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-18-06, 03:39 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 2,471
Received 11 Votes on 11 Posts
What is wrong with the old tank, if it is rusted you can put some liquid liner in it. If it has a hole, if its metal put a epoxy patch on it if it's plastic weld it. Have a nice day. Geo
Old 09-18-06, 06:05 PM
hopkinsr2's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
Posts: 1,563
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I have to agree with Geo. Take you're old tank to any rad shop if you don't want to try it yourself, & probably $30 later, you're ready for snow!! Check it out, Roger
Old 09-21-06, 03:16 AM
puey61's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,224
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
This should be the exact same as a Jacobsen/Homelite single- stage two-stroke thrower. Check for any of these makes as well while in search of one. For a while, Jac/Home made the single stage throwers for Deere.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: