Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Where to find old B&S manual / parts...

03-07-07, 10:49 AM   #1  
Where to find old B&S manual / parts...

I have an old 10 hp Briggs & Stratton engine, 4-cycle, made for Sears with a model #213431. I'm trying to locate a carb rebuild kit for it. I'm having trouble locating ANY info on that model since it's pretty old. It runs ok but it used to run really smooth and the fuel delivery is not as good as it was. Anybody have any good solid leads on a source for a service or parts manual for it?

Sponsored Links

NY

03-07-07, 11:32 AM   #2  
Recheck your model number and see if it is actually a 231431. Also supply the type and code numbers. If this is a 231-series engine then any Briggs dealer can help you. I believe the service manual for these engines will be Briggs part number CE8069.

03-07-07, 03:50 PM   #3  
Gamecock B&S parts/Manual

The info. that you need, try going right to the B&S website, as long as you have the correct Model# and Serial #.. Theres a few other sites, www.sepw.com is a great site, need model and serial, jacks small engines is good too.. Good Luck..........Paul

Search this Thread