Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Fuel Line issue

03-18-07, 10:25 AM   #1  
Fuel Line issue

I have a poulan 3300 with a hose loose that I think connects the carb to something maybe the cylinder. The question is how do I get to it without the use of a "monkey hand"? From the pull cord side? Thanks for any help.
David

Sponsored Links

03-18-07, 02:48 PM   #2  
If you are talking about one of the little plastic fuel lines, they both run from the fuel tank and connect to the carb. One is a fuel supply line and the other one is a return. If either line is off the carb, you should be able to see the nipple it connects to and reconnect it.

Visiting Guest

03-19-07, 05:57 AM   #3  
Azis
The return line to the tank should come from the primer bulb. If the lines are hard and unflexible, it would be a good idea to replace them.

NY

03-20-07, 12:12 PM   #4  
I believe the hose you are referring to is the fuel pump pressure line. This hose will, in fact, go to the crankcase but, sorry, I can't say specifically how this needs to be routed nor, thence, how to perform the surgery. Stay tuned, perhaps someone else will.

Search this Thread