Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Kgro Riding Mower

04-05-07, 01:58 PM   #1  
Kgro Riding Mower

I have a 42" Kgro Powerpro riding mower. The engine is a 16hp Briggs and Stratton. I have been able to locate the manuals for the engine but I am having no luck on finding any manuals for the tractor and mowing deck. Can anybody lead me in the right direction on where I can get them? Thanks, Keith

Sponsored Links

04-05-07, 03:48 PM   #2  
I've never heard of that particular make. You could "Google" it and see what comes up. Might find something that can give you some direction.

Some elements of riding mowers are quite common to most makes, other elements can be rather unique. Depends on just what the problem is.

04-05-07, 04:23 PM   #3  
Ref:Kgro Riding Mower

It was sold by Kmart about ten years ago. I have done the google search but i didnt have much luck. I was able to find a distributor down in Alabama that sells the blades I need. But nothing else. I went to the Kmart here in town but they couldn't help me since they sell the Craftsman series now.

TX

04-05-07, 07:36 PM   #4  
As I recall most all of the kgro mowers were made by American Yard Products (Roper). I might be able to point you in the right direction (or someone on here) if you have the model number off of your tractor?

04-06-07, 01:31 AM   #5  
Ref:Kgro Riding Mower

I have tried looking for a model number but couldn't find it.

Visiting Guest

04-06-07, 06:22 AM   #6  
Azis
It should be under the seat.

04-06-07, 06:06 PM   #7  
Kgro mower

I looked under the seat but found nothing.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

04-06-07, 08:10 PM   #8  
I agree, Kgro mowers were made by AYP. You should be able to use parts for sears craftsman, husquvarna, and poulan/weedeater mowers. You should be able to find any parts you need right in your hometown.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread