Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

I need some help

04-06-07, 02:27 PM   #1  
I need some help

ok.. so i have gas leaking out of the filter.. its all gummed up. i cleaned the whole mower becasue there was oil everywhere.. but now i have to clean the carb. i can't figure out where it is located. is it under the gas tank?
even though it was dripping fuel when i pulled it to start smoke was coming out.. what was that from??

thanks
wendy

Sponsored Links

NY

04-06-07, 02:44 PM   #2  
Wendy,
I moved your post so that we have an easy time diagnosing and helping you out. It's much easier, and for your future reference, to start a new thread with each individual machine in need of service/advice. Now, on to your issue, we will need specifics on what you have for equipment. Please find and provide the chassis' as well as the engine's identification numbers along with the type of equipment (push mower, lawn tractor, tiller, mini-bike, etc.). If you are unable to find such numbers, post back here, in this thread, with such difficulty and we'll head you in the right direction. At least let us know the make and type of machine you have.

Search this Thread