Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

craftsman 13.5hp ohv need manual

FL

06-11-07, 04:43 PM   #1  
craftsman 13.5hp ohv need manual

I was given a craftsman model 502.270210 I am a girl (not that that matters ) and I have never been around a riding lawn mower. I am desperately seeking a owners manual for this. I need to know everthing from do I mix oil with the gas, to starting proceedures. If anyone has a manual the can scan, copy or what ever I will even pay the expenses for doing it. Thanks so much!!!

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

KS

06-11-07, 04:53 PM   #2  
OWNERS MANUAL (ENGLISH) part# F-98668 $ 8.63
Shows it available through sears

FL

06-11-07, 07:16 PM   #3  
Thanks!

I checked them out before but couldn't find what I was looking for. If all else fails I will go there and order it. I was hoping to get a PDF file or something, just trying to catch a little break :-)

I am sure I will be here asking alot of questions trying to get this thing fixed. So far I need a battery, it will jump start but after letting it run (roughly I may add) I shut it off and try to start it again and nothing or the dreaded click-click-click.... the sputter once it is started I think may be sparkplug or fuel filter.... I don't really know. I have an acre of land in HOT HOT HOT Florida so I want to get this up and running soon! Again thanks so much.

MO

06-11-07, 09:24 PM   #4  
Go to www3.sears.com and enter the model number(502.270210) and you wil get parts list and diaghrams. Have a good one. Geo

Search this Thread