Honda Lawn Mower

Old 08-20-07, 09:40 AM
Honda Lawn Mower

HELP!! I have a one year old Honda (Craftsman) mower "Easy start OHC" mower, I had gas in it but have not used it for a couple of months. I can not get the mower to keep running. I drained the gas from the tank and carb and replaced it with fresh gas. I then took the carb off and apart and cleaned it with carb cleaner. Aside from the needle valve, there doesn't seem to be much reason to get a carb kit. I can start the mower with carb cleaner but it stops running as soon as that fuel is used up. I took the plug out and cleaned that as well, it seems to have a pretty good spark and there's some vacuum although I don't know how much there's supposed to be. I can also keep it running if I keep spraying carb cleaner in the carb but that was just to test everything.

Any ideas? $75 for someone to do something simple just kills me aside from the fact that it's not that easy to get in mhy car to take to someone.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-07, 09:53 AM
Well...sounds like the carb.is exactly where the problem is,something is still clogged up.Proably the orface going to the emersion tubes.