Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Fuel issue Weed Eater Feaher Lite XT200

MI

09-18-07, 09:58 AM   #1  
Fuel issue Weed Eater Feaher Lite XT200

Hello,

I have a Weed Eater Feaher Lite XT200 and the fuel line broke in the tank. I replaced only that line from Carb to filter and when I hooked it back up it will not prime with the bulb. I took the carb of and seems to be fine but I'm no expert. I can suck on the line and fuel will come through the line without an issue. When I press the bulb, air comes out of the filter in the tank and when I release the bulb it doesn't draw fuel.

Please help?

Sponsored Links

NY

09-18-07, 02:15 PM   #2  
Is the primer bulb integral to the carburetor or is it mounted remotely of the carb? In other words, is there two fuel lines or three?

MI

09-27-07, 09:22 PM   #3  
The bulb is built on and only has two lines.

NY

09-28-07, 06:31 AM   #4  
Recheck for proper line hookups. The fuel line with the fuel filter (in the tank and must be long enough to rest on the bottom of the tank) goes to the fitting that is furthest away from the primer bulb. The other line (return) goes from the fitting nearest the primer bulb and is inserted only about an inch into the tank with no filter on the end (in the tank).

Search this Thread