Tire inflator with gauge


Old 10-07-07, 04:13 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: nassau county ny
Posts: 193
Tire inflator with gauge

I have a tire inflator I purchased in sears years ago and the 12 inch hose is starting to crack I can't find a replacement hose and there is no markings on the item as to who manufactured it. The hose is about 3/8 inch in diameter and it has hex nuts on each end so it should be replaceble but I can't find anyone who sells this type hose. Any Ideas? Thank Yoy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-07, 06:15 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: WI/MN
Posts: 18,657
Sounds like regular air line to me, though I've never seen a piece made to only 12". You can replace the whole thing for less than $10 anyway.
Old 10-07-07, 09:45 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 43,823
Ya, I agree. I'm sure you could get a lenght of air hose and fittings to repair it but unless you already had all the parts on hand - it wouldn't cost much more to replace the gauge.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes