Owners manual for Troy-Bilt 47035 Chipper/Vac?

Old 10-25-07, 06:52 PM
Owners manual for Troy-Bilt 47035 Chipper/Vac?

Hi,

New to the forum, but not new to quality OPE. I recently acquired a used Troy-Bilt Chipper/Vac (model #47035 with the composite body/deck) in excellent shape. Thankfully it's a real Troy-Bilt/Bolens design from before the MTD buyout (although it's build date is after the buyout I think - did MTD assemble and sell what they could with leftover parts?) and is a much nicer machine than my buddy's MTD made Craftsman....

Anyway, on to my question...does anyone know where I can obtain an owners manual & parts diagram for this machine? I tried entering the model number on the MTD website but they were having none of it....guess there's no parts support for this "legacy" model, but I doubt I'll need it as it seems well built. I've also been eyeing eBay and did snag a vac hose kit, but no manuals have appeared on there as yet.

Barring availability of a new manual, anyone have one of these and want to make a photocopy for me?

Thanks!
Chris

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-08, 06:33 AM
Troybuilt Chipper Vac 47035

I also just purchased one from garage sale and looking for a manual. Have you had any luck? Thanks