Toro snowthrower

Old 12-29-07, 01:58 AM
Toro snowthrower

Greetings,

I have an older Toro CCR 2000 that has always run good but last year started acting up and running poorly, and my guess is the carburator needs to cleaned and rebuilt.

This machine has a Mikuni carburator on it and I would like to know of a web site that sells carburator kits for that carb, or is this something I need to go to the dealer for?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-07, 06:59 AM
www.partstree.com is a good source. Click on the TORO link and go from there. There is no "kit" for that carb everything is ordered individually. Those carbs are well made. If you disassemble and pull out all nozzles and jets and soak carb as well as nozzles in a bath cleaner then use a small wire to clean holes and blow with compressed air, you will most likely be good to go.

Old 12-29-07, 07:52 AM
There is one jet on the top of the carb that most people miss. This affects the operation. Use a fine wire from a twist tie to make sure all the deposits are cleaned out after a good soaking. Most Toro dealers will stock these parts as it was a very popular unit with the Suzuki engine.