Web site not working

Old 02-28-08, 02:39 PM
Web site not working

Hi guys. At first I thought it was just me, but the last few days I've noticed I have to log in every time I visit, the site is slow & it only shows threads 4 of 4 on only one page. Usually there are no more pages available. I'm not having trouble with any other sites..Anyone else having trouble??? Thanks, Roger

Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-08, 03:13 PM
Same here, Roger. Only showing last 4 threads. Seems to have started with me about 2 weeks ago.

Old 02-28-08, 04:53 PM
Guy's, You may want to make sure you have the "Remember Me" box checked when you log in. You could have had a glitch in your computer that caused it to drop this out.

As far as number of threads; Go to your user CP then edit options, Scroll down to "Number of post per page" I have mine at 20. Then go down to "Thread age cut off" I have mine set at 1 week.

I haven't had any problems with mine but have had this happen on another site and for some reason these went back to forum default.

Old 02-28-08, 08:03 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
No problems seen here. I'd go with 31YTech's advice. Sometimes the administration makes changes on the site, and you may have to reset some preference settings.

Old 02-29-08, 05:34 AM
No problems here either.

31YTech may have it solved.

Old 03-02-08, 06:50 PM
The "remember me " box is checked. Yesterday the site only showed 7 posts. No more pages. I couldn't even see this post from 2 days ago.. Today it seems O.K. I'll try what 31YTech suggests & let you know!!! Thanks, Roger