Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Worx GT

IN

04-21-08, 12:15 PM   #1  
Worx GT, Do they work

I was wondering if any-one has used a Worx GT, as seen on TV, combination weed eater / edger and if they would recommend it. Personally I believe the ECHO gas powered trimmers to be the best. However, my wife believes that this model would be easier for her to use.

Last edited by Bryon; 04-21-08 at 01:03 PM.

Sponsored Links

FL

04-21-08, 02:21 PM   #2  
Sorry Bryon, But I know nothing about this unit.

But, I do know this; If one doesn't do/buy what the wife wants one will never hear the end of it !

Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation

UT

07-02-08, 01:41 PM   #3  
Posted By: Bryon I was wondering if any-one has used a Worx GT, as seen on TV, combination weed eater / edger and if they would recommend it. Personally I believe the ECHO gas powered trimmers to be the best. However, my wife believes that this model would be easier for her to use.
I've owned a NoAds.com for about 2 years now, and I like it.

My girlfriend actually gets outside and uses it occasionally (and I mean... OCCASIONALLY)

Last edited by Shadeladie; 07-02-08 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Removed advertising link.

MO

07-03-08, 03:55 PM   #4  
IMHO, if your wife likes it then it is the trimmer for you. There are more important things in this world than trimmers and women control most of them so keep them happy when possible. Have a good one. Geo

PA

07-03-08, 05:19 PM   #5  
I gotta agree with the others. If it will make the Mrs. happy then it's the right trimmer to buy, especially if she is the one using it.

Search this Thread