Craftsman Trimmer Fuel Line Problem

Old 05-06-08, 08:37 PM
F
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Craftsman Trimmer Fuel Line Problem

I have a Craftsman 32cc weed whacker. It has a problem running. It would start and run for a few seconds and then die. I took the carb off to spray carb cleaner through it. I forgot to make a diagram of where the three fuel hoses connect to the primer and the carburetor. There are two nipples on the primer bulb one bigger then the other. I believe the smaller line from the tank that has the filter attached goes to the carb inlet nipple. Is this correct? Can anyone tell me the proper way too hook up the three lines to the primer bulb and then what goes from the primer bulb to the carb and is it the top nipple of the carb or bottom. I have done a ton of research in several forums but there is a lot of conflicting opinions. Thanks for your assistance!

Old 05-06-08, 11:30 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 142 Upvotes on 131 Posts
One of the connections on the primer will blow when you push it. This one goes to the short hose in the tank without the filter. The other will connect to the carb. I don't know what carb configuration you have, but I think it will be the fitting closest to the side of the carb with the metering diaphragm if I'm thinking right.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: