Craftsman rototiller with Briggs model 130202 type 4001 govenor - throttle prob

Old 05-10-08, 03:26 AM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Craftsman rototiller with Briggs model 130202 type 4001 govenor - throttle prob

Hello everyone. I have an early 90's Craftsman II rear tine rototiller with Briggs & Stratton model 130202 type 4001 engine. My problem is spring location information. I recently took apart the pulsa jet carb and cleaned and installed the Stens overhaul kit in it...problem is I forgot where all the springs and throttle linkage hooks up to the bellcrank and other pivot points on the carb and on the bottom of the fuel tank. I have the original owner's manual, but no pictures or info on this. I purchased an online manual for most briggs engines, but no detailed information or pictures there either. Any pictures or drawings would be of invaluable help to me.

Thanks in advance for all who have had patience enough to read my ramblings.

bobtnmaint

Old 05-11-08, 12:02 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 142 Upvotes on 131 Posts
Sorry I don't have a pic of the setup. Looking at one would help you a lot more than me trying to explain it. Most of these 5hp briggs engines are similar if they are used in similar applications and they are close to the same age. See if you can peek at one in a shop to get an idea, unless someone here has some detailed pics that show the areas of interest.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: