yardman 139cc

Old 05-18-08, 07:00 PM
yardman 139cc

hello
would anyone know what would cause a yard man lawn mower to freeze up....can not pull the cord or anything.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-08, 07:21 PM
Silly question, but you do have the safety bail handle pulled to the main handle??? have you checked the oil?? Did it quit on you & you couldn't start it??? Did you hit something solid (servey picket comes to mind for my lawnmower) If you can check these & get the numbers from the engine, the pros will be here soon to help.... Roger

Old 05-18-08, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by hopkinsr2 View Post
Silly question, but you do have the safety bail handle pulled to the main handle??? have you checked the oil?? Did it quit on you & you couldn't start it??? Did you hit something solid (servey picket comes to mind for my lawnmower) If you can check these & get the numbers from the engine, the pros will be here soon to help.... Roger

yeah it stalled and i tried to pull the cord and it would not move at all... its a model number 11a-54my255 yardman..i will have to check the engine for the numbers on it...

Old 05-18-08, 08:53 PM
There was clean & fresh oil in it before you started to mow today, Wasn't there?? Roger

Old 05-19-08, 06:47 AM
good on the oil...

Old 05-19-08, 09:27 AM
Tie the safety clutch to the handle, remove the spark plug or at least the plug wire and see if you can turn the blade in any direction, report back and someone will get it going. Have a good one. Geo