B&s 95902

Old 05-24-08, 10:31 AM
Question B&s 95902

I have a B&S model 95902 type 3107 that I have had for a while now. I just moved and my mower had to sit out side this past winter. Now I can not get it to start. It's getting fuel but no spark. I change the spark plug but nothing. I believe the coil is bad, but I can not find the part number anywhere. I have look on many different small engine part sights but nothing for my model number. Does anyone know where and what part number I need?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-08, 08:26 PM
Ndixie,
I think I have gathered the information that you need from my service manuals. It is a .pdf file, I don't know how to post it here , if you care to contact me through e-mail, I will be glad to forward.

good luck & have a great day

Old 05-24-08, 09:14 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I would suspect that the cable from the bail handle on the handlebars is not getting sufficient pull on the engine brake/kill switch on the engine. This would keep it from sparking. Check that, and if it appears to be operating correctly, unplug the kill wire from the coil and check for spark again. If still no spark, then the coil is bad. I'll have to look for the part # if it does turn out to need a coil.