Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Sears mower

MI

06-06-08, 11:58 AM   #1  
Sears mower

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, so I hope I'm posting in the correct forum.

I have a Sears 6.0 Model 917.388732 for which I cannot find a manual.

The mower runs fine but I wanted a parts' list for it.

Any idea where I can get one in pdf - the Sears website doesn't have it, at least I couldn't see it.

Thanks
jc

Sponsored Links

MO

06-06-08, 01:04 PM   #2  
First, welcome to the forum, you can get help here.
Go to www3.sears.com then enter your model number, this will give you the breakdown for your mower, on the right of the screen is manual availability, however the only manual is the operator manual. Using the engine model, type numbers from the parts list(mod. 12h802, type 2639) go to www.briggsandstratton.com select the maintenance tab then manuals and ipl then IPL then engine then enter model and type to get the IPL for the engine. Maybe the link below will get you there. Have a good one. Geo
http://www.briggsandstratton.com/mai...0Parts%20Lists

MI

06-10-08, 08:01 AM   #3  
Thank you Georg. I thought I was automatically subscribed when I created a post so, couldn't thank you before hand.

Will visit sites as you recommend.

MI

06-10-08, 08:21 AM   #4  
Again my thanks.
Yes the second link was able to get me there. I got both manuals thanks to you. It just goes to show, one should never give-up.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

06-10-08, 08:49 PM   #5  
Welcome JC! Looks like Geo has you covered...he's one of the knowledgeable regulars around here. Thanks Geo.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread