B/S govenor and throttle spring diagram

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-08, 02:01 PM
Question B/S govenor and throttle spring diagram

I have a B/S 22hp Intek engine that has thrown the spring for the govenor. Does anyone have a picture of where the springs go or does anyone know where I can find a pic on line to show me where to install the springs ??
Any and all help will be appreciated.

Last edited by cheese; 06-15-08 at 07:59 PM. Reason: removed email address
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-08, 04:40 PM
you got mail

good luck and have a great day

Old 06-15-08, 06:38 PM
Is it me or is the purpose of a forum to post questions and answers so others can learn? Also what if the answer that was e-mailed was incorrect or lacking in something. The xperts and moderators on here are not able to add to the answer to possible correct or help. Think it through guys. Just my 2 cents.

Old 06-15-08, 08:03 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I agree. I removed the email from the post anyway, because it's against the forum policy to post personal email addresses.

Old 06-16-08, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by smallengineguy View Post
Is it me or is the purpose of a forum to post questions and answers so others can learn? Also what if the answer that was e-mailed was incorrect or lacking in something. The xperts and moderators on here are not able to add to the answer to possible correct or help. Think it through guys. Just my 2 cents.
Just for the record, the member respectfully requested a picture, as it seems to be impossible to post images, I did the next best thing. if my efforts have in any way inhibited the ability for the "xperts and moderators" from answering the question I most humbly appologize. However at the time of this reading all I see are the "xperts and moderators" criticizing someone who at least made an effort

Good luck and have a great day

Old 06-16-08, 08:30 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I don't see where I criticized you...if you do please point it out to me. Pictures can be posted here, or you can do just as you did. I agree about the purpose of the forum being to help folks learn. I don't have a problem with you sending the original poster an Email. I don't have a problem with the original poster asking for a picture either. I would, however, prefer to see the exchange of information take place here so that all can see and it can benefit others who come here and search for the same information.

If that exchange isn't done here in public view, so be it. The member got helped, and that is the #1 priority. Surely you understand why we like it to be in public view, but we don't require it. I'll take good help any way I can get it, so thank you for helping.

As far as removing the email address...no offense intended or taken I hope. I did it for this thread, and I do it on others where email addresses are posted. Why? Because that's my job. If it were up to me, we could all post our email addresses if we wanted to. But I don't make the rules...

Old 06-17-08, 02:22 PM
No Help

Originally Posted by cheese View Post
I don't see where I criticized you...if you do please point it out to me. Pictures can be posted here, or you can do just as you did. I agree about the purpose of the forum being to help folks learn. I don't have a problem with you sending the original poster an Email. I don't have a problem with the original poster asking for a picture either. I would, however, prefer to see the exchange of information take place here so that all can see and it can benefit others who come here and search for the same information.

If that exchange isn't done here in public view, so be it. The member got helped, and that is the #1 priority. Surely you understand why we like it to be in public view, but we don't require it. I'll take good help any way I can get it, so thank you for helping.

As far as removing the email address...no offense intended or taken I hope. I did it for this thread, and I do it on others where email addresses are posted. Why? Because that's my job. If it were up to me, we could all post our email addresses if we wanted to. But I don't make the rules...
The information that I requested was never clarified or sent to me in any fashion. I finally got hold of B/S corp and talked to a tech there who sent me an e-mail with pictures of what I was requesting.
As far as the e-mail address being removed you should state on your forum someplce that NO E-MAIL addresses are allowed except for the ones on this forum. Then there would NOT be any misunderstandings!! This site might be useful to SOME people but NOT TO ME !!
thanks for letting me have my say ( Or are you going to remove this TOO ???)
Have a GREAT DAY ....

Old 06-17-08, 11:39 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I thought you had already been helped, since liljman alluded to having already sent you a picture.

As far as the email address, there are rules. Read them, or post an email address and have it removed. I don't care either way. Apparently you take offense to the fact that I removed it. Get over it. There are more important things in life to get worked up about.

Since you take the offense against me, I do not feel obligated to hunt down and post pictures for you out of my volunteered time spent here on this site. I like to help folks who appreciate it, not those who violate the rules and then blame me for doing my job.

Have a good one....

Closed Thread