Looking for Briggs 20hp Carb

Old 08-03-08, 11:41 AM
Looking for Briggs 20hp Carb

Im in need of a carb for a briggs twin 20hp motor. the engine model number is 460777. its type is 2276 E1 and the code is 9802165B. I tried a rebuild kit but that didnt work out so well. I looked on ebay and searched google but couldnt find any. Id like to get a brand new one. the briggs website shows them in a diagram, but i dont see where you can purchase them. if anyone knows where i can get a carb let me know.

thanks,
Jack.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-08, 06:55 AM
http://www.superxpower.com/pages/par...sStratton.aspx i can't send you to the page but I put in the info you gave and found 2 carburators..

Old 08-05-08, 03:06 PM
thanks that website really helps. ill def. add it to my fav's. ive got to call them on the carb and find out how much it is. oh boy. haha. if i found a used carb off of an 18hp briggs opposed twin, same intake, would that work? or would it starve for fuel because its a bigger motor? any ideas?

thanks
Jack

Old 08-08-08, 11:55 AM
maybe

maybe it would work fine ,, at most have to rejet ,, which i have done with the small files that you use to clean acetylene tips with.but i am no mechanic