Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

tecumseh HSSK50

djeich's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1

11-02-08, 05:16 PM   #1  
tecumseh HSSK50

In repairing this carb I have misplaced the connecting wire from the governor to the throttle. I could replace if I knew how long it was or where I could find one.

Sponsored Links
hopkinsr2's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,561

11-02-08, 05:25 PM   #2  
the safest route is to take the numbers from the engine to the local dealer. the link is a certian length or shape. Replacements are only 3 or 4 dollars & is lots cheaper than a shortblock if you're homemade one does'nt work... Roger

Search this Thread