Yardking snowblower parts manual

Old 01-13-09, 11:50 AM
Unhappy Yardking snowblower parts manual

I have a Yardking snow blower model#627804X89A which I need a parts list or instruction manual listing the frame and drive, etc. I never received it when I purchased it, and it was not a big thing then, my MISTAKE! For most repairs, I have figured it out, now I need to see on the drive line what shims could be needed, or if some are missing, and where to get parts! It has a tecumseh motor, which I have already replaced in the short time I have owned it, but now has other problems throwing the drive belt because of the drive pulley not aligning up with the motor pulley, and there seems to be no adjustment on the motor sliding it front to rear to accomodate the takeup or slack. Nothing seems to be bent, the short shaft that goes into the drive wheel disc on one end and through two small roller bearings to the drive pulley on the other end seems to be straight. I am replacing the bearings as the cost is little, but the drive wheel adjuster which sits next to the rubber drive disc seems to have a little play in and out, which could be causing my problem, but does not seem to have a replaceable bearing, just the whole unit, which sits in a forked cradle on each end with ears to move it. I also replaced the drive friction pulley that slides on the other counter shaft. Thanks in advance, SDHeideckerMBA

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-09, 12:40 PM
Your blower was built by Murray who has changed hands a few times. It is difficult to get support or parts for anything built before 2003.

Here are two parts list for your model number. Difference is first one is for model made in 1999.

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p...PARTS-LIST.pdf

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p...PARTS-LIST.pdf

This company had the parts list maybe they have the parts.
Lawn Mower Parts and Lawn Tractor Parts

Search this Thread