Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda F500 Tiller Parts?

UT

02-06-09, 01:21 PM   #1  
Honda F500 Tiller Parts?

Anyone out there know of a good resource for old Honda tiller parts? I've found several places online that have replacement parts, but one particular part that I desperately need is no longer available. I'm looking for the Driven Pulley Boss (part # 22426-723-000). Without this part I have no way of connecting the driven pulley. This tiller is in excellent shape and runs great--it's just missing this all-important piece!

Last edited by matstang; 02-06-09 at 01:23 PM. Reason: O

Sponsored Links

UT

02-06-09, 11:18 PM   #3  
You my friend are the man. I have searched this site in the past with certain questions (never posted before) and now that I have, one quick answer and bam! Thank you thank you! Part ordered!

02-07-09, 06:46 AM   #4  
Glad I could help. I have a F501 Honda Tiller. These are work horses. Happy Tilling.

UT

02-07-09, 03:15 PM   #5  
Another question for you then! I just acquired this tiller used from the orig. owner for $80--with the understanding that this piece was missing. I assumed it would be all I need to get the thing working. Today I was out looking at it and realized that when shifted into any of the forward or neutral gears, I cannot spin the tines by hand. When I put it in reverse, it will spin. (This is all while it is not running of course...) Is this normal? Or will I be tearing into this transmission?

02-07-09, 06:14 PM   #6  
That a good question. I have think mine only spin in neutral. But can remember. Here is the link to the Manual from Honda. Maybe it will have that info in it. Maybe the shift indicator is wrong or not lined up. I know mine I sometimes have to figet to get in to neutral. when it running. So once its running check it out. What you think in reverse amy really be neutral.
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/p...ls/3872391.pdf

UT

02-07-09, 09:00 PM   #7  
That's a good point, didn't think about that. Once I get it all put together I'll check it out and post back! And thanks for the link!

UT

03-30-09, 07:49 PM   #8  
Update

Well, I ran into some bad news. After having ordered the part I needed in February and being told over and over that it was on backorder, I've finally learned the truth and that is that this part is no longer available. I absolutely need this part!! Any suggestions out there?? Help!!

UT

07-21-09, 10:39 AM   #9  
Still looking...I know it's been a while! Help!

PA

07-23-09, 09:34 AM   #10  
No garantees on them having the part, but you can try Mayberry's Sales and Service They were pretty big into Honda OPE a few years back and you just might get lucky if they have that part still on the shelf out back.

Search this Thread