Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Wiring Problem/ Generac SE10000

03-08-09, 10:02 AM   #1  
Wiring Problem/ Generac SE10000

Have a Generac 10000 SE Model 01339-0, with a 18hp. Robin/Subaru engine. It was not putting out on all 120 outlets so i took the outlets cover off and found the resistor (2ohm-25w) leads burnt and the resistor fried, also the c11 lead from the time delay relay burnt in two! Does anybody have a idea what would cause this. I also would like to verify the wiring diagram for the time delay relay. It is numbered 1tru 4 and the wire that goes to the 120v common outlet hot side (with the tab removed) is the wire that was burnt. I have ordered a new time delay relay and battery charger rectifier as that goes to the resistor that was fried. The motor runs fine. I also checked both capaictors that are on the stator and they check OK.

Thanks to ANY responses Van Archer

Sponsored Links

03-13-09, 06:12 AM   #2  
Wiring problem

If anyone has a generator like ths one please let me know. Maybe i could get You to check the wiring on the time delay relay for me ???? I have a diagram but the wiring was different when i first looked at it!! I don't know if someone was into it before i got it.

Thanks, Terry

[email protected]

Search this Thread