Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Atlas snowblower

03-30-09, 10:42 AM   #1  
Atlas snowblower

I have an Atlas snowblower too. It is powered by a 5 hp briggs. Under a heavy snow load the machine bucks a little, acts like a slipping clutch. I know this thread is old, but I'r really appreciate finding out if anyone was able to locate parts.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

TN

03-30-09, 12:36 PM   #2  
I moved your post to a new thread just for your snow blower. The thread you were posting to was very old.

Can you post model numbers, etc. and any details about your snow blower? The more information you can provide the better your chances of getting information.

Airman

NH

03-30-09, 01:57 PM   #3  
Posted By: UncleNorby I have an Atlas snowblower too. It is powered by a 5 hp briggs. Under a heavy snow load the machine bucks a little, acts like a slipping clutch. I know this thread is old, but I'r really appreciate finding out if anyone was able to locate parts.

Thanks.
Sounds like the drive disc is worn. There are not too many different drive discs used on snowblowers. Take your off and bring it into you favorite small engine shop. They should be able to find 1 for it.

Search this Thread