SMT 600PE power washer

Old 04-19-09, 04:24 PM
SMT 600PE power washer

Hello everyone, newbie here but have a simple question. I have come across a SMT, Spray Masters Technologies electric pressure washer model 600pe. It only runs 1100psi but boasts great components and reliability. This psi is quite low and I am curious what to do. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know as I am confused. As a note the weblink for this is Master. Thank anyone who has any information regarding this.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-09, 03:58 AM
As you stated 1100 psi is low, Needed pressure depends upon the type jobs you need to do with a unit. Say washing a house/driveways no less than 1500 psi but 2000 psi is a better starting point, Of course when you start getting into higher psi's most unit's are gas powered.

If you only have a couple wash jobs a year like stated above (house/driveway) you are much better off renting a commercial quality gas washer for those jobs. Most electric/low budget priced gas washers are just that, Built cheap for the homeowner and last little time.

Old 04-27-09, 07:58 AM
More information

OK, I'm at a loss due to the fact that this pressure washer retails for upwards of $2000 but I can't seem to find out why? If it only pushes 1100psi at 2.2gpm what exactly I am getting with this machine? I have tried to sell it on ebay but had little luck due the fact that it's so specialized. So, if anyone else has any other information or insight towards this or it's components please help me out. I appreciate any help anyone has or may have. Thanks!