TroyBilt trimmer

Old 05-09-09, 04:06 PM
Question TroyBilt trimmer

I have a Troybilt trimmer model #TB475SS, Item # 41ADT47C063. It has a Walbro carburetor on it. The primer bulb has developed a hole. When I check with TroyBilt for the part I need they want to sell me the whole carb at a total of around $90. I don't want to spen $90 for a five or ten dollar part since all I need is the primer bulb. The primer bulb screws onto the side of the carb with four screws that also hold what I believe is the fuel pump and diaphram.

The primer bulb is attached to a metal plate that the four screws go through to hold it to the carb. Once off the carb it is just the plate and the bulb. The rest of what makes it work is in the carb. The trimmer runs great other than this.

Is there a way to get the primer bulb by itself?

What information would I need to provide to order it and where can I order it at if the answer to the first question is yes?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-09, 10:38 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Take the bulb to a small engine shop....they should have one on the shelf for less than $5. It's just the rubber part, the metal plate is part of the carb assy.

Old 05-10-09, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by cheese View Post
Take the bulb to a small engine shop....they should have one on the shelf for less than $5. It's just the rubber part, the metal plate is part of the carb assy.
Thanks cheese. I'll try that tomorrow and let you know what happens.

Search this Thread