Where to find a parts diagram for Honda lawnmower

Old 07-23-09, 09:32 AM
Where to find a parts diagram for Honda lawnmower

Where do I find a parts diagram for a Honda HRR216VKA. I need a shoulder bolt and a shifter plate. Went to a repair shop but they do not have the parts I need. I would like a part number so that way I could just call around instead of going place to place. The Shop I went to had a diagram on the computer, but I am not sure if it was a program or a website. Can anyone please help me out. I do have the Owners manual but it is not specific at all.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-09, 10:43 AM
go to boats.net

they're a marine dealership but have all the honda parts schematics on line and the best pricing that i've found delivery svc can be slow (some items have taken 3 weeks to arrive) and others are here in 3 days suspect they order from honda the day you place the order, and a lot of the stuff i've ordered is for a 20 yr lawn tractor

here's a better link to getting to lawnmower parts
Honda Parts

Old 07-23-09, 11:01 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Thx Larry for that link, I found a part # I needed for another project, however I did not see blanquitoman's model listed.

blanq you should ask the shop you went to for the part number's you asked about. Especially since they did not have the parts there should be no problem giving you the part #'s.

Still nice to have the parts list but if not at least you can get going for now.

Old 07-23-09, 11:14 AM
I think I will try to get the part number from a shop and then call around. Thanks guys for your help.

Old 07-23-09, 01:03 PM
here's the page to their lawnmowers

Honda Lawnmower Parts Pre-1997

there are no exact matches to the model he listed, but they usually have every model (in fact, it's the same list a number of other honda parts sites show - are you sure that model you typed was correct

there were a number of HRR216K models, but none with a "V"

if it is correct, then you might try Plano Power in Tx - they've got a decent web as well (they all use the exact same parts schematics as well, i suspect they got em from honda), just plano's pricing is full retail

Old 07-23-09, 02:01 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
His model is listed on the Honda site as he posted it, and has an operator's manual available for purchase or download, but he mentioned he has the owners manual already.