Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

looking for service manuals for shindaiwas-25 and s-230

08-04-09, 11:22 PM   #1  
looking for service manuals for shindaiwas-25 and s-230

aloha, i was looking for a service/parts manual for the shindaiwa s-25 and s230. i got these 2 used and they dont run. if any one knows of any trouble shooting steps or repair manuals for these trimmers please let me know. thank you very much

Sponsored Links

Non-US

08-05-09, 12:02 AM   #2  
Do you have spark?? Plug wet or dry?? Tried a new plug?? Remove muffler & check the piston & cylinder for scoring??? Fuel lines in good shape & not cracked??? Time for a carb o-haul with a complete kit?? Bolts tight around the unit, especially the cylinder?? These are just some common things.. More info can be found here..Shindaiwa | Product Support | Illustrated Parts Lists
I think they have the parts & owners manuals,, but you'll have to do some troubleshooting than we'll get you going from there.... Roger

08-05-09, 12:36 AM   #3  
thanks for reply

everything looks intact, will go thru all the fuel lines and electrical connections this weekend, i know the s25 needs a spark plug boot as it just has the coil on the plug without one. thanks for the link. will post an update this weekend.

Search this Thread