Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Craftsman Snowblower

09-20-09, 01:22 PM   #1  
Craftsman Snowblower

I searched I and low and I'm unable to find any info on this snowblower. The model number is 536.885420. I believe it was made by Noma for Sears. I need to replace the carb but I can not find any info on the engine. The carb said Tecumseh. I looked all over the engine block for numbers, but nothing. Any sugestions?

Sponsored Links

MO

09-20-09, 01:35 PM   #2  
The blower is make by Murray(AMF), the sears site doesn't show what enginge it has, most likely a Tecumseh, the model numbers and stuff are usually stamped in the engine shroud by the spark plug. Have a good one. Geo

09-20-09, 01:43 PM   #3  
Murray(AMF), got it. But still can not find any numbers on the engine. The only place I have not looked is on the bottom where it's mounted to the frame.

09-20-09, 01:57 PM   #4  
I found a number, was very, very hard to see with the rust and paint. I was on the start shroud as you said.Beer 4U2

Forum Topic Moderator

OH

09-20-09, 02:00 PM   #5  
Should be a decal mounted on the side of the shroud. Picture I saw looked like it was in a line between the carb and recoil starter.

Looks like you found it while I was typing.

Woody

You can trust your car - and a whole lot more - to the man who wears a star.

Search this Thread