Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

muarry riding mower

SC

09-29-09, 02:10 PM   #1  
muarry riding mower

i need a carb kit for my murray formula 8 riding mower. The model number is 3054x92d and the serial is 95110109298. Thanks for any help you can give

Sponsored Links

Non-US

09-29-09, 02:16 PM   #2  
I can't look up murray parts, but if you post the engine manufacturer & the numbers from the engine, I'm sure the pro's will get you set up... Roger

SC

09-29-09, 02:21 PM   #3  
Posted By: hopkinsr2 I can't look up murray parts, but if you post the engine manufacturer & the numbers from the engine, I'm sure the pro's will get you set up... Roger

Thanks roger for the info but what i posted is all i have...i got some help awhile back for the same mower though so hopefully the pros can point me in the right direction.

GA

09-29-09, 08:17 PM   #4  
I've bought stuff from these folks before, they have a parts lookup on their web site...you'll need the engine model no., type number, and code number to get right kit. It should be on a tag on cowl of your engine somewhere....prolly a Briggs engine?

Jacks Small Engine Parts Help Page

Search this Thread