husqvarna 141 chainsaw 1998 model

Old 11-06-09, 07:36 AM
husqvarna 141 chainsaw 1998 model

besides needing the carb adjusted ,(that I need detailed instructions on how to do .I need help fixing the saw has. the cylinder (along with the muffler ) rubs against one side and starts to melt the side of the cover and more. I thought it was kept centered by the four bolts from the bottem but that has not solved the problem . I have another post here regarding the carb and the request to adjust. does the husqvarna workshop manual answer carb adjusting questions. also my saw call for a walbro carb but on inspection the carb has zama stamped on the cover

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-09, 08:30 AM
I have not seen this particular problem and do not know of a solution. This is something you will just have to figure out.

This chainsaw just carries the Husqvarna name but is just a Poulan. Husqvarna owns the Poulan and AYP line. If you will look up part numbers for your saw, you will see they are listed as Poulan.

Old 11-07-09, 05:38 AM
1. With out seeing this I can't help a whole lot...sounds like muffler is loose,or there is a crack/failure in your chassis or crankcase.

2.Carb adjusting help.....http://forum.doityourself.com/outdoo...-wont-run.html

3.As far as for the brand of carb.I work on 2cyl engine repairs every day.And i know that husqvarna is moving away from walbro carb and going to Chinese made zama carbs.

History: Although they do not disclose this information to freely I was in contact with a Husqvarna representative earlier this year and found out that Electrolux Owns Husqvarna,which owns Poulan,Weedeater,and some Craftsman products(ones that start with model number 358.)