snow chief snowblower needs new carb

Reply

  #1  
Old 12-20-09, 12:52 PM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1
snow chief snowblower needs new carb

I have a Snowchief snowblower that I bought probably about 20-25 years ago. I need to replace the carburetor but I cannot find an engine number or carb number. I see a stamp # 1099 E6N on the carb. I saw another posting where someone was abl to use this number to determine the carb number. Can you please help?

Thanks

circleW
 
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12-20-09, 02:36 PM
indypower1's Avatar
Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire
Posts: 634
What size & make is the engine? Please post numbers.
 
  #3  
Old 12-20-09, 03:07 PM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 468
Hm70

The carb number is 632334 supersedes to 632334A after market 50-648.

engine is HM70-

132001E, F
132016E, F, G

AJ
 
  #4  
Old 12-20-09, 06:35 PM
Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: usa
Posts: 755
Originally Posted by aj-allen View Post
The carb number is 632334 supersedes to 632334A after market 50-648.

engine is HM70-

132001E, F
132016E, F, G

AJ
AJ,
Did you use microfiche to find the part number for 1099 E6N or did you find it in Parts Smart? I gave up on Tecumseh a few years ago. I sold my microfiche and did not sign up for Tecumseh’s new parts system. My distributor now has Tecumseh on Parts Smart so this is why I am wondering how you found the part number.
 
  #5  
Old 12-20-09, 06:50 PM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 468
Originally Posted by Airman View Post
AJ,
Did you use microfiche to find the part number for 1099 E6N or did you find it in Parts Smart? I gave up on Tecumseh a few years ago. I sold my microfiche and did not sign up for Tecumseh’s new parts system. My distributor now has Tecumseh on Parts Smart so this is why I am wondering how you found the part number.
I used partsmart but I have an older version. The info is in the microfiche too though. Tecumseh is back on partsmart I'll add it to my subscriptions in june when the other subscriptions are up. I never liked Parts Manager Pro. I couldn't find it on the online version of partsmart using just the 1099 number.

AJ
 
  #6  
Old 12-21-09, 05:58 AM
Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: usa
Posts: 755
Originally Posted by aj-allen View Post
I used partsmart but I have an older version. The info is in the microfiche too though. Tecumseh is back on partsmart I'll add it to my subscriptions in june when the other subscriptions are up. I never liked Parts Manager Pro. I couldn't find it on the online version of partsmart using just the 1099 number.

AJ
I am using PartsSmart Web Version 5.9.1 through my distributor. I tried everyway possible using 1099 to derive a part number (PN) with no luck.

Looking at PN 632334 it shows 1099 under alias names, but there is no way to search for alias names.

I go to update school in January so I will inquire then.

Thanks for your help AJ.
 
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes