Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda HS35 Won't Throw Snow

MI

01-13-10, 07:19 AM   #1  
Honda HS35 Won't Throw Snow

Honda HS35, #1002403 (only # I could find). Engine purrs like a kitten, the auger is turning freely, but the snow just isn't getting thrown out the chute. It just kinda falls out the top of the chute.. The rubber isn't new by any means, but doesn't seem that bad. The "middle", retangle rubber scrapes great, right down to the pavement, but the "side's", the curved rubber doesn't really move the snow anywhere. I'm assuming I need new rubber, but I'm wondering if there's any way to be "certain" before I buy new rubber?? Also,, is there any tips or tricks to replacing the rubber,, I looked at it, and it seems pretty self-explanatory. Thanks in advance..

Sponsored Links

TN

01-13-10, 07:37 AM   #2  
Send me a PM with an email address and I will send you pages from the service manual that should help.

I will need serial number of unit as not all units are the same.

Last edited by Airman; 01-13-10 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added request

NH

01-13-10, 07:52 AM   #3  
I would say that you do need to replace the curved rubbers. When they get worn down, they won't funnel the snow to the middle. They just ride over the snow. Simple to replace. Just 16 bolts.

Search this Thread