Help! Dynamark Snow Thrower model 624804X18

Old 02-09-10, 09:53 AM
Help! Dynamark Snow Thrower model 624804X18

Need some help here.

My snow thrower is leaking gas presumably from a dry rotted fuel line?

I bought some new fuel line and can easily figure out how to disconnect it from the fuel tank. Tank to shutoff valve to engine (carb?). I can't get to where the fuel line goes into the engine.

I found an online manual for parts but the diagrams do not include the fuel line.

I have no idea which direction to go and would appreciate some guidance.

Someone, anyone, how do I get to the other end of the fuel line? Please, it is torture listening to a teenager complain about shovelling snow (Ohio) when there is a perty snow thrower sitting in the garage. The kid threw the guantlet down when he said "Mom you need a guy to fix this".

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-10, 10:49 AM
Follow the fuel line

Not to state the obvious, but simply follow the line from the tank. You indicated you could see where the line attaches to the tank, so that is your starting point.

When you follow the line toward the carb, you may have to remove some items (shields etc.), but just take a digital photo or make a good diagram so you can reassemble the items. Place nuts, bolts and screws into plastic ziploc bags and mark where they come from. Don't throw them all in the same bag, but use multiple bags.

From the tank to the carb shouldn't be that far, so there shouldn't be too much to remove.