Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Ryobi 790r trimmer

NY

02-20-10, 04:14 PM   #1  
Ryobi 790r trimmer

Good evening,
I have a Ryobi 790r trimmer ser#04152187 it has two fuel lines running to the carb one is on the top of the carb the other on the bottom one is the inlet the other is the return one has to run to the fuel tank the other to the bulb primmer. So what I need to know is what one runs to the primmer the top hose off the carb or the bottom?. (I read but am not sure if this is what they were talking about but it said the inlet is the bottom & the top is the return)Then I guess from there I will know how the other runs. Anyway any help would be great.
Thank you!
Will,

Sponsored Links

OK

02-20-10, 05:32 PM   #2  
This should work:

To hook up fuel lines: connect the top of carb hose to the short primer bulb stem. The bottom carb hose to the fuel line that has the filter on it inside the tank. Finally, connect the remaining fuel line that comes out of the fuel tank to the center or the longer stem of the primer bulb.

Forum Topic Moderator

KS

02-25-10, 05:14 AM   #3  
Not sure if you got your fuel lines figured out and in all of your postings, I don't see a mention of what symptoms you have that you are trying to resolve....????

Maybe this will help with the fuel lines some...my Ryobi with original fuel lines...

At one point I seem to recall you mentioning not having used it in over a year and a half? Have you cleaned and kitted the carb???

Search this Thread