Skill 14.4 Volt chargers

Old 06-09-10, 06:09 AM
Skill 14.4 Volt chargers

Just wondering if I am the only guy on the plant that purchased a 14.4 assortment of tool components. Saw, Drill...etc. Great stuff until the small charger stopped working. I have look high and low...bought a "charge everything from 7 to 18 volts Dewalt charger" from Home Depot but my 14.4 Skill 92590 would not fit? I found some on E bay but don't want to go through the hazzel of another login, etc. Is there NO ONE in the world that sells these things off the shelf anymore? Appreciate any information.

DL Bright

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-10, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by DL Bright View Post
Just wondering if I am the only guy on the plant that purchased a 14.4 assortment of tool components. Saw, Drill...etc. Great stuff until the small charger stopped working. I have look high and low...bought a "charge everything from 7 to 18 volts Dewalt charger" from Home Depot but my 14.4 Skill 92590 would not fit? I found some on E bay but don't want to go through the hazzel of another login, etc. Is there NO ONE in the world that sells these things off the shelf anymore? Appreciate any information.

DL Bright
Order from Amazon.com. I've never had a problem ordering from them. They have the chargers:

Amazon.com: Skil SC7218-120-Volt Ni-Cd 3-Hr Multi-Volt Charger: Home Improvement

Amazon.com: Skil 92991 7.2-Volt to 18-Volt Pod Style and Stick Style 1 Hour Battery Charger: Home Improvement

And the batteries:

Amazon.com: Skil 144BAT 14-2/5-Volt 1-1/5-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery: Home Improvement