husqvarna 326 weed whcker

Old 06-16-10, 06:42 PM
husqvarna 326 weed whcker

runs and ies i can re pull it starts then dies fuel filter is clean all new fuel lines and the prime bulb isnt leaking, i have pulled and cleaned and re checked the carb any ideas thanks, ran fuel line from filter to primer then primer to carb then return to tank or what i see them as anyway thanks again

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-10, 06:49 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Sounds like you have the fuel lines connected wrong.
The filter line goes to the inlet of the carb, closest to the cover with 4 screws, then from the carb to the suction side of the primer then the return to the blow side of the primer.

Old 06-16-10, 06:59 PM
i tried it like that, or thought i did, in line to the carb on the side with the jets and the return line from carb to primer then primer to return but it collapses the primer when i pump it and doesnt prime, mine doesnt have a 4 bolt cover iirc, i thought the inlet was that one as i can only blow with success into that one the other is blocked there how about a pic., cant find a carb pic
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=390184668845

Old 06-16-10, 07:15 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
If the primer collapses when the lines are connected correctly, then the carb, lines or filter has a restriction.

Old 06-16-10, 07:18 PM
had the carb off and cleaned it out, nothing to it a couple gaskets and a screen, and new lines and filter, oh ya and blew though it all and it seemed fine, but i cant blow back into the return off the carb but i assume it has 1 way flap as seen on the gasket face?

Old 06-16-10, 08:13 PM
got it i picked the screen out and cleaned in the needle/ seat area again as well as cleaned it all out also i replaced lines 1 at a time and they may have been wrong from factory as i had to route differently and seems to work fine weird as it ran fine with them the other way for 2 seasons