power washer?

Old 07-17-10, 12:46 PM
power washer?

I have a Be Power Washer with a Comet pump (with a Honda motor) the pump was rebuilt last year and was running good until today.

The power washer starts up and ides good, until, I pull the trigger on the wand then the Power Washer stalls right away.

I played with the choke in different postions and didin't seem to make any change, stalls when the triigger is pulled on wand.

any ideas!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-10, 04:28 PM
I think you have a restriction,debris in your unloader valve or after the unloader. You might try disconnecting the hose and wand and trying to see if the pump will run.

Old 07-17-10, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by perry1 View Post
The power washer starts up and ides good, until, I pull the trigger on the wand

Hello perry1, Just have to ask..... Are you setting the throttle at full speed before you pull the trigger ?

Old 07-18-10, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by idmason60 View Post
I think you have a restriction,debris in your unloader valve or after the unloader. You might try disconnecting the hose and wand and trying to see if the pump will run.
I just tried started it up with everything atteched and when I pulled the trigger it stalled. I then diconnected the wand and ran it for a fewseconds, maybe a minute.

Then re-attached the wand and pulled the trigger and ran for a bit before the tip in the end of the wand came out along with an o-ring. But did not seem to stall, so maybe I cleaned some debris out like you said.

So now the water is pissing out all around the tip of the wand. I just bought the wand 2 months ago so I will bring it back to them to fix the o-ring in it. After I get the wand fixed I'll give it another run.

Old 07-29-10, 08:16 AM
Running Good again

Okay I got the wand fixed and ran it without the tip and the was the water was sputtering like there was air in there. To make a long story short there must of been some debris in there like you said, and now its gone. thanks again