Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

rubber friction drive disc for mini talon go kart

CAL

09-30-10, 12:21 PM   #1  
rubber friction drive disc for mini talon go kart

trying to find a drive disc for a mini talon gokart by carter brothers , it uses this disc, carter factory burned down and are not answering phone calls and have no parts available anymore.

it uses a techumseh vertical enigne

Sponsored Links

FL

09-30-10, 05:48 PM   #2  
Hello d3funct,

Give this PLACE a try and see if they may have one.

Good Luck

CAL

09-30-10, 06:18 PM   #3  
the thing is, im a carter dealer and they have no parts, no one has them its from a mower or snow blower, but carter actually has them back in stock they got them in after there factory burnt down

FL

09-30-10, 08:22 PM   #4  
Posted By: d3funct the thing is, im a carter dealer and they have no parts, no one has them its from a mower or snow blower, but carter actually has them back in stock they got them in after there factory burnt down

d3funct,

The above post makes no sense, You say your a dealer and they (carter) have no parts then you say no one has them then carter got some in after the factory burnt but you can't get one and no one has them ???

I'm a dealer as well and needed a fuel tank for a full sized Talon, Couldn't get or find one and ended up putting a different tank on it to get it gone.

How do you know some dealer like me hasn't got one on their shelf ready to sell ?

That's why I posted the above link, Just trying to help.....

Good Luck

CAL

10-01-10, 09:20 AM   #5  
because i talk to people who have called everyone and no one has them, dosent matter now, because they have them back in stock , btw haha i have 3 tallon and 3 gtr gastanks been sitting forever....

Search this Thread