Craftsman Leaf Blower


Old 03-24-11, 04:08 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 1
Craftsman Leaf Blower

I am trying to identify and replace a broken part on a Craftsman leaf blower.
model number 358797342

the throttle switch, which is red and is attached to a gold rod there is a black plastic piece that slides onto that shaft which allows the trottle to stick in place.

i believe there was like 3 or 4 positions. slow to fast.

that small black plastic piece broke...

Sears parts doesn't know what the heck i am trying to tell them.

ANy help identifying that part number or directing me on how to order would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-11, 07:00 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,365
It will probably be necessary to go to the carb manufacturers site to find what the part is, sears only shows a part number of 530071775. Have a good one. Geo
Old 03-24-11, 07:10 PM
lawrosa's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 17,607
Find your part here. Some parts are not in the diagrams but listed in the parts list. You need to identify it yourself somehow.

Mike NJ
Old 03-24-11, 08:08 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SE PA
Posts: 120
Is this your part? From the Sears web site ...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes